Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for a collaborative and detail-focused team member to add to our RollPay family of companies in the real estate, mortgage, title/escrow, and home warranty industries!
As a Corporate Property Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of assigned residential, industrial, or commercial properties to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and tenants, to preserve and increase the value and integrity of the properties, to implement and maintain facility brand standards set by Corporate, and to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management.
A glimpse of what you'll do day to day:
- Creates and maintains brand consistency throughout all corporate and branch offices.
- Audits all offices on a regular basis to maintain look, feel, smell, supply, and service standards.
- Develops and implements a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Coordinates intra-office moves.
- Supervises maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Oversees facility refurbishment and renovations.
- Plans and manages facility central services such as security, cleaning, waste disposal, and parking.
- Obtains quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers.
- Calculates and compares costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiates contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Coordinates and monitors activities of contract suppliers.
- Manages contractor and vendor relationships.
- Manages and reviews service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Checks completed work by contractors and vendors.
- Verifies payment and invoicing match contract pricing.
- Generates and presents regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
- Provides prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
Administrative, Financial, Marketing and Tenant/Resident Relations
- Implements marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals.
- Manages and controls advertising budgets.
- Advertises and fills vacancies.
- Obtains referrals from existing tenants.
- Processes applications and follow up with applicants.
- Promotes and shows properties to prospective tenants.
- Interviews, qualifies, and places tenants.
- Maintains updated availability reports.
- Keeps rental at optimum capacity.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of market conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Working knowledge of marketing and customer service principles
You'll score brownie points for:
- Experience in brand consistency, construction, maintenance, and all facets of facility operation
- Commercial Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Solid computer and systems knowledge
- Solid communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem analysis
- Customer service orientation
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- $55,000-60,000 depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.