Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking to add a detail-oriented Payroll Manager to our team! As a Payroll Manager, you will oversee the organizations payroll functions, ensuring that payroll is processed on time, accurately and in compliance with government regulations.
A glimpse into your day-to-day...
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, changes in pay rates, and benefits.
- Manages the entry of employee benefits including 401k processing.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems and procedures.
- Adheres to payroll best practices.
- Provides payroll information to employees and available for questions.
- Stays informed of key dates and important deadlines.
- Informs the company of major legal changes.
- Determines and reconciles payroll liability.
- Prepares relevant reports for management on a monthly, quarterly and year end basis.
- Communicates regularly with Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation of payroll tax reports, reconciliations and internal controls.
- Experience in managing a multi-state payroll function.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Honesty, reliability and trustworthy.
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong people management skills, data entry management, benefits administration and time collection skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
- Prior system conversion experience, a plus.
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary $65-75,000 depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.