Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are adding a Social Media Coordinator to our team to manage the online presence of our affiliated businesses - Platinum Home Warranty, Equitable Title, and Minute Mortgage. Beyond the management of the social media strategy, this position will be tasked with building and maintaining the brand through monitoring, reporting, content creation, and management of the company’s social media accounts.
A day in the life...what you'll do!
- Develops social media strategy to further strengthen companies’ brands.
- Implements strategies to increase the company’s social media presence, website traffic, and conversions.
- Benchmarks and analyzes the effectiveness of social media activity.
- Monitoring and responding to consumer reviews.
- Develops best practices and processes to effectively respond to consumer feedback.
- Real-time monitoring of social media channels for growth, engagement, and the effectiveness of executed strategy along with the agility to adjust when needed.
- Works closely with the marketing/digital team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Uses analytics tools to develop reports.
- Analyzes the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offers quarterly reports that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Provides social media as a service to franchises.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or advertising program
- Must possess superior knowledge of existing platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, as well as emerging platforms
- 2+ years of experience in social media management
- Excellent organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills to juggle multiple responsibilities at once and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with a fast-moving, evolving, and dynamic environment
- Excellent judgement in representing the company externally
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.