Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for a stellar Graphic Designer with at least 3-5 years of design experience who enjoys working in a collaborative, hard-working environment to join our Marketing team. In this position, you will get to work on a collaborative, fast-paced, culture-oriented in-house marketing team servicing a rapidly growing Top 5 real estate brand in the US and its partners, present creative design solutions for our clients (both in-house and external) and produce a wide variety of print and web materials.
A day in the life...what you'll do!
- Creating web and social media graphics
- Developing layouts for emails, flyers, newsletters, announcements, office displays, ads, brochures, exhibits, presentations, landing pages, etc.
- Creating animated GIFs for social media and email
- Designing infographics
- Creating design templates for agents and brokers
- Creating franchise logos and logo variations
- Photo editing
- Proofing and editing artwork
- Designing and creating emails in Hubspot
- Custom requests, and other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- At least 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Both print and web design experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to analyze design issues and present thoughtful solutions
- Ability to generate design concepts with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively work with constructive criticism from Art Director, as well as feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent application of typography, color, form and space in layout design
- Ability to apply a grid to layout design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (current version), especially INDD, AI, PS, Acrobat on Mac platform
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to proof work for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, basic grammar, etc.
- Knowledge of web graphic formats and requirements
- Knowledge of social media apps and graphic formats
- Knowledge of print production processes
You’ll Score Brownie Points for the Following
- Advanced web coding/HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with Hubspot (online inbound marketing and sales software)
- Experience with WordPress
- Photography experience/skill
- Animation or video editing experience (After Effects, Final Cut, Premiere Pro)
- Agency or in-house job experience
- Have real estate knowledge/experience
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.