Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are hiring a personable and detail-oriented Human Resource Compensation and Compliance Manager that will develop and execute both a compliance assurance plan with rules, laws and regulations, and internal policies as well as a compensation plan to encompass all companies within the RollPay family as we grow our business.
A Day In the Life - What You'll Do:
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Drafts, modifies, and implements Policy and Procedure Manuals.
- Ensures accurate, timely and relevant compliance, policy communications between staff and company.
- Ensures all compliance related matters including employee relations are handled with urgency, confidentiality, and care.
- Completes and complies with unemployment deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with workers compensation laws.
- Leads HR compliance projects and partners with key stakeholders in HR, Legal, Payroll, and Risk on HR compliance related projects that have impact enterprise-wide. Projects include but not limited to, leading updates in process changes regarding state employment laws, payroll law, and annual review and changes to the Employee Handbook and code of conduct.
- Gathers, interprets, and analyzes data required for investigations.
- Creates a compensation philosophy and continually gather salary data to ensure a strong recruitment position in the market.
- Creates and continually updates pay scales for all RollPay companies while ensuring compliance with the FLSA.
- Designs and reviews incentive plans and evaluate their effectiveness and performance.
- Ensures company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Leads the annual compensation survey participation and optimize survey resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other traits you may have…
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interface at all levels within the organization
- Requires strong organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple complex tasks in a timely fashion
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations relating to the compensation and compliance
- Must have excellent attention to detail
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.