Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are searching for a creative and driven Video Editor that takes a concept and effectively translates it into a polished video/multimedia piece and executes the distribution of the final piece to live online marketing and/or other methods of distribution and display.
A day in the life...what you'll do:
- Oversees all aspects of the video production process including brainstorming, storyboarding, scripting, research, production & post-production.
- Creates and produces high quality, compelling, and emotional videos for our clients.
- Incorporates professional grade camera work, lighting and audio into each video.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders from other departments throughout the organization in order to define and optimize video content in line with business priorities.
- Develops and maintains consistent company-wide visual identity through video and multimedia.
- Creates 2D and 3D motion graphics in After Effects to best promote company products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study.
- Strong knowledge of design, layout, and typography for post-production edits.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be a highly creative storyteller.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet or exceed deadlines in a high-producing and fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently compose video projects including, but not limited to, camera operation, audio recording and mixing, color grading, 2D & 3D effects, transitions, flares and titles within the Adobe suite of products, specifically Adobe Premiere and After Effects for post-production work.
- Knowledge of video formats and implementation of video on the web.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, After Effect, Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign and Media Encoder.
- Must be able to work directly with clients and guide them through interviews or testimonials.
- Managing/uploading to the corporate YouTube channel.
- Experience shooting photography and editing photos, including agent headshots, "in-house stock photography" and event videos/photos.
- Stage and shoot product photos for Marketing Design Center.
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 19,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.