Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Our corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ has extended its operations to another corporate location in the DMV area! We’re looking for a results-driven individual who will be responsible for maintaining a friendly energetic disposition at all times while greeting clients as well as logging closing files, completing commission orders, and assisting agents with general questions about their transaction. Real estate experience is preferred!
Within your role, you will…
- Acts as an ambassador of the HomeSmart brand.
- Maintains knowledge of the company’s many departments and daily schedules.
- Directs agents and clients to the appropriate resources.
- Maintains knowledge of daily training classes to direct agents to the correct education opportunities.
- Maintains multiple phone lines.
- Supports all HomeSmart offices, agents, and staff.
- Sorts documents into appropriate online folders.
- Reviews system for files out of compliance.
- Notifies agents of needs and file status, as needed.
- Assess fees to agents as necessary, according to paperwork policy.
- Answers agent phone and email questions daily, as assigned.
- Logs closing packages/commission checks.
- Sends commission instructions to title companies.
- Assists agents with general closing questions.
- Ensures that all required documents are completed correctly and complete (i.e. no missing disclosures, etc.).
- Scans and closes documents.
- Completes additional administrative tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Real estate experience is required.
- Exceptional customer service and administrative skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be comfortable managing changing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Working knowledge of real estate forms and document procedures preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment required (Word, Google Apps Environment, and various internet browsers).
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and polite assertiveness.
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.