Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking to add a talented Controller to our team! As a Controller, you will ensure the maximum return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems as well as any financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, and oversight of accounts payable and receivable.
A glimpse into your day-to-day...
- Assists in guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Achieves the timely reporting of all transactions and the preparation of all financial reports in accordance with GAAP; balance sheets, profit/loss statements, and cash flow statements.
- Ensures the Company’s cash flow is adequate to meet its commitments.
- Prepares variance reports for the CFO by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Manages employee payroll to budgets.
- Completes the month end close and review of reconciliations of general ledger accounts for all companies.
- Provides leadership and support to the accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Provides leadership and support to the administrative assistants.
- Audits benefit expenses for all eligible employees; 401K and health benefits.
- Manages the Company’s business and travel expense policies and procedural guidelines, execution and updating.
- Responsible for 1099 Reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Business/Accounting degree
- Netsuite experience is a must
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- 2+ years in a supervisory or management role
- Proficient with account analysis and reconciliation
You'll score brownie points for...
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills
- Public accounting experience
- ERP implementation experience
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently
- Cross functional collaboration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.