Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for a process-oriented and highly organized Operations Manager to join our growing Home Warranty team! This position leads teams to achieve milestones and objectives and contributes to the development of functional strategy.
A day in the life...what you'll do!
- Provides operational leadership and direction within each operational team.
- Oversees the daily operations of operational teams to ensure that the teams are meeting goals.
- Assists Senior Leadership to execute strategy to achieve key business objectives.
- Responsible for business process creation and continuous improvement across the operational teams.
- Manages a warehouse to support operational requirements.
- Educates teams on operations fundamentals.
- Aligns resources across the company to deliver to objectives.
- Serves as a point of contact across the organization.
- Evaluates key business challenges and directs the development of new or innovative solutions.
- Leads project with notable risk and complexity, to develop a strategy for project execution.
- Demonstrates agility to respond to new business requirements.
- Motivates teams and drives organizational objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- BS degree in Business Administration or related.
- 5-10 years operational experience.
- Minimum 5 years management experience.
- Process thinking approach.
- A natural leadership quality and ability to manage and motivate teams.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of business aspects and strategies.
- The ability to drive results with urgency and quality and removing roadblocks.
- The ability to manage through frequent change, conflicting priorities and multiple responsibilities.
- Strong technical knowledge of home appliances, HVAC, and plumbing.
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
As part of the HomeSmart International affiliated businesses, Platinum Home Warranty is extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the valley! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.