Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
*This is not a remote position.*
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter to add to our amazing team! The Senior Copywriter delivers copy that rises above the rest of the real estate industry. Through creative writing, editing and proofing a variety of marketing materials, including print, digital, video and press releases.
What You'll Do:
- Works with marketing, careers and franchise sales leaders to develop business- and consumer-facing marketing materials, including ads, web, emails, flyers, case studies and much more.
- Researches industry-related topics and identifies gaps in our content.
- Writes original copy for ads and social networks.
- Prepares and publishes articles that market our company and products.
- Edits and fact-checks pieces of content generated by colleagues.
- Liaises with designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Shapes language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures.
- Interviews clients, industry experts and internal teams.
- Proactively solicits feedback on draft materials and incorporates that direction with their own sense of what will be most effective.
- Develops creative ways to launch products and services and tell stories through several facets of creative.
- Follows current industry trends, social sentiment, competitors and winning campaigns.
- Writes, edits and proofreads while following brand standards and guidelines.
- Adapts to different language styles that appeal to a variety of target markets.
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Accountable for checking that all content and citations are substantive, truthful and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- B.S. in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field
- Proven work experience as a copywriter
- Excellent A.P. style writing
- Experience with workflow management system (Monday.com and HubSpot experience is a plus)
- Please include writing samples in your submission
- Flexible writing style that can adapt to the needs of our internal business partners and brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to make complex topics simple
- Solid understanding of brand positioning
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player and willing to work with others to accomplish aggressive company goals
- Adaptable with solid time-management skills
- Someone who brings a positive attitude, energy and is passionate about their work
Why you want to work with us!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 18,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary $60,000, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.