Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
This is not a remote or work from home position, however we are offering relocation assistance to Scottsdale, Arizona!
We are growing our amazing team and want you to be part of it! We are located in the sunny city of Scottsdale, AZ and offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, and a relocation package if applicable! Now is the time to make a change!
Well capitalized, high-tech, operationally sound retail mortgage lender looking for a Mortgage Loan Closer with excellent knowledge of all mortgage products (Conv, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Bond). Experience with purchase loans is a must. Review and approval of the Closing Disclosure (CD) is a critical function.
What you'll do...a day in the life!
- Prepares figures/closing instructions/closing documents for Title/Escrow companies.
- Verifies data from documents in loan files against information in the loan origination system and makes any necessary updates.
- Verifies accuracy and consistency of required documents to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Receives CD from Title/Escrow to balance loan within loan origination system. Makes necessary corrections in loan origination system.
- Sends updated CD revisions to Title/Escrow company.
- Receives all necessary approvals from Title company Loan Originator and Processor for HUD approval.
- Responsible for sending any required updated closing documents to Title/Escrow Company for execution.
- Reviews all executed closing documents to ensure Closing Documents were properly signed and notarized by all required parties of the transaction.
- Reviews and signs off in loan origination system any outstanding closing conditions to meet Underwriting and Investor requirements.
- Reviews the signed CD to ensure all fees match the loan origination system and balances with the CD and is within all Agency guidelines.
- Validates funds required for disbursement of the loan with Title/Escrow Company.
- Requests wire
- Ensures the needs of the Post Closing are met by working with other internal departments, investors, and regulators.
- Scans closed loan documents in loan files, and uploads to a loan origination system.
- Ships collateral to warehouse lender
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who you are...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of relevant work experience, preferably in loan processing and closing activities
- Experience with Encompass highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of loan closing processes, lending compliance and regulations, loan systems and loan documentation
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Must have good audit, pc and customer service skill loan principles
Why you want to work with us…what makes us awesome!
Minute Mortgage is a technology-based mortgage company dedicated to making a simpler and more cost-effective mortgage process. We are backed by a large company that has been in the Valley for 20 years! We believe technology and the internet improve the home lending experience, but our employees make us truly exceptional.
We have a passion for our employees and our clients, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine.
Think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
Here is why you would LOVE Scottsdale!
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!