Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We’re adding trusted HVAC Technicians to our rockstar team. As a member of our technician team, you’re the trusted, friendly face of Platinum. Your interactions with homeowners are the backbone of the service that we offer, and you play a pivotal role in delivering the most trusted home warranty experience imaginable.
Not only do you know your stuff when it comes to home systems and appliances, you also maintain a strong sense of respect and professionalism as you interact with each homeowner. You treat each customer and home with genuine care and excellence.
You possess confidence when working independently, take pride in the quality of your work and operate with a strong work ethic. You’re committed to continuing to learn and improve your skills. You’re willing to help your team members and work together to address homeowner needs and challenges where necessary.
A day in the life...what you'll do!
· Inspect and perform HVAC equipment repairs and part replacements
· Ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions and to be available to other service techs requesting troubleshooting
· Inspect and measure building to determine airflow requirements
· Plan and draw layout and dimensions of duct work
· Complete paperwork on time / iPad invoices for every customer
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on assigned company vehicle (gas card provided)
· Maintain a pristine condition of company vehicle and pristine personal appearance
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Key characteristics you will have:
· 5+ years residential HVAC (repair and troubleshooting) experience
· Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
· Must pass a background check and drug screening
· Possess own trade hand tools to perform job duties
· Work rotating weekends and on-call shifts
· Experienced in utilizing iPad for reporting and invoicing
· Excellent customer service skills -- friendly, approachable and a good communicator
· Excellent organizational and time management skills -- keep timely appointments and timely reporting
· Willingness to learn and adapt to changing or new situations
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
As part of the HomeSmart International affiliated businesses, Platinum Home Warranty is extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the valley! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application was submitted successfully.