Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Our team of Career Coordinators are based out of our office in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This opportunity consists of nationwide recruiting efforts and relationship building on behalf of our franchisee's. Looking for a position that offers you the chance to grow businesses nationwide? Help business owners grow and develop their team? We are passionate about our work and the businesses we impact. Are you ready to take a leap in to your new career opportunity? Keep reading to learn more!
A great Career Coordinator:
- Has one or more years of experience in customer service; direct sales experience is highly preferred
- Fluent English
- Is self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- Is word savvy. They have exceptional writing skills and can craft documents such as emails and weekly activity summaries, easily adjusting their tone/voice accordingly
- Has excellent problem solving, decision making and creative thinking skills
- Preferably has experience using CRM software
- Is self-driven. They have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. They don't get overwhelmed easily
- Is a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; they are flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
Other responsibilities include:
- Working off a supplied list to achieve daily goals
- Serving as first point of contact and setting qualified appointments
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with perspective agents
- Work hand in hand with franchisees on a regular basis to strategize and generate results
- Learning about our company and technology in order to serve as an ambassador for the franchise business
- Actively contributing to your team's knowledge and effectiveness on a weekly basis
Fun atmosphere: HomeSmart has become an industry leader by taking an innovative approach to real estate. Our new progressive and fun office was built with collaboration and success in mind. With new divisions underway we have a start-up atmosphere with an established foundation. We have a passion for our employees and our agents, we encourage everyone to step away from their desk.
Eat snacks, have a few laughs, stay focused, work hard. Repeat.
Professional growth: Our vision for the Contact Center will provide plenty of advancement opportunities for our driven and proven performers. You’ll train with other contact center personnel to learn the value proposition of the company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $8.00/hour plus incentive DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.