Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
Who You Are!
You are passionate about helping people find their "forever home" in their career. You care about making a difference in others' lives instead of just bringing home a paycheck (although that is important too!).
This position is responsible for leading, motivating, and developing a high performing team of Sales Reps within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational key performance indicators (KPIs). This position will meet with management periodically to discuss improvement opportunities for the team.
A Day in the Life - What You'll Do:
- Acts as a leader for the Sales Reps team.
- Stays present and available for the team; this includes covering the floor, answering questions, hosting biweekly or weekly 1-on-1 meetings, and providing real-time feedback.
- Audits performance with weekly audits and guides towards progressive improvements; identifies opportunities for additional training & development.
- Enforces policies, including attendance; creates and distributes reports and provides management with daily snapshots of team’s performance; escalate issues to Senior Leadership as necessary.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and consults management on any unknown or unclear policies, procedures, and performance questions.
- Identifies trending issues and guides representatives to do the same in their daily work.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides coaching and training to employees on telephone performance & key performance indicators.
- Drives daily calling activities with inbound and outbound calling campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other traits you may have...
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college desired
- 1 year of lead/management experience with demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people and stay calm through challenging situations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others on an external and internal basis
- Experience within a blended sales and service model
- Demonstrated ability to deliver sustained business performance in a sales organization
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Self‑motivated; excels in a minimal guidance, management position
- Proven ability to influence others
- Ability to multi‑task and meet opposing demands
Why you want to work with us - What makes us awesome!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 17,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
Charitable Contributions and Events
Advancement and Career Opportunities
We are looking to add another fabulous Bamily member to our team. Apply today!