Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for an energetic Courier/Handyman to join our team! This position is responsible for pick-up and delivery service for branch offices, as well as performing office maintenance as needed.
Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicle
What you'll do...
- Two days a week facilities maintenance, including but not limited to; general branch cleanliness, chair and table repair, wall patch and paint, cubicle maintenance and repair, light repairs, etc.
- Three days a week courier duties and branch office facilities maintenance, including but not limited to; courier mail, signage, marketing materials, restock coffee/tea, copy paper, etc.
- Transports various items to and from various locations and vendors daily, ensuring proper care of items handled during transport.
- Organizes and executes daily and weekly cleaning schedules including but not limited to; sweeping, dusting, maintain office appearance, etc.
- Assists in moving and setting up materials, equipment, and furniture, as appropriate to the requirements of the position.
- May perform clerical duties such as typing, making copies, and distributing mail as required.
- Works effectively with and collaborate with agents, branch managers, corporate staff, and property management.
- Performs timely repair and upkeep of branch facilities.
- Maintains appropriate stocking levels of inventory and supplies.
- Provides and/or arranges for appropriate maintenance of department vehicle(s).
- Is a brand ambassador by upholding the HomeSmart image.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Self-starter, timely, responsive
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Exceptional communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
Why you want to work with us!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 17,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary $32,000 per year plus company bonuses DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.