Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
HomeSmart is rapidly expanding and we want YOU! Now's your chance to join one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the nation. We're searching for a talented Content Manager to deliver print and digital copy that rises above the rest of the real estate industry. This position is responsible for supporting content marketing programs for the marketing department in collaboration with HomeSmart International and its affiliated businesses.
What you'll do...
- Engages and collaborates with HomeSmart International departments and affiliated businesses to develop business- and consumer-facing marketing materials, including ads, web copy, emails, flyers, case studies, press releases, and much more.
- Mantains focus on the consumer, so that all communication is as clear and impactful as possible.
- Proactively solicits feedback on draft materials and incorporates that direction with their own sense of what will be more effective.
- Develops creative ways to launch products and services and tell stories through several facets of creative.
- Follows current industry trends, social sentiment, competitors, and winning campaigns.
- Follows brand standards and style guides to write engaging, storytelling content in addition to ensuring that research is accurate.
- Adapts to different language styles that appeal to a variety of target markets.
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Accountable for checking that all content and citations are substantive, truthful, and accurate.
- Coordinates campaign development to include video, copy, and content.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- B.S. in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with workflow management system (Workzone and HubSpot experience is a plus)
- Please include writing samples in your submission
- Flexible writing style that can adapt to the needs of our internal business partners and brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to make complex topics simple
- Solid understanding of brand positioning
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player and willing to work with others to accomplish aggressive company goals
- Adaptable and able to take on new challenges and reprioritize work when new or hot projects come in
- Someone who brings a positive attitude, energy and is passionate about their work
Why you want to work with us!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with nearly 17,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision...and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table...you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply now and become part of the Bamily!
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.