Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
HomeSmart is looking for an Outside Sales Representative that enthusiastically educates, attracts and empowers teams and top real estate agents in Florida to make the right decision in their choice of brokerage, with a strong focus on recruiting efforts and implementing progressive recruiting strategies.
Based in Orlando, working out of a Regus office
Some leads will be provided, but this a hunter role
Work from home flexibility
What you'll do...
- Identifies Realtors/teams who are interested in working with HomeSmart through outbound calls, emails, and social media.
- Records weekly recruiting videos.
- Conducts in-person appointments with RE agents in various locations.
- Attends industry related networking events.
- Attends open houses/home tours throughout the region.
- Attends HomeSmart regional meetings.
- Hosts and coordinates local recruiting events.
- Attends real estate school career events. Coordinates sponsorships for local real estate industry related events.
- Builds relationships within the real estate industry. Conducts the hiring process.
- Create contracts to on-board real estate agents.
- Develops and executes new recruiting ideas.
- Follows and executes the recruiting marketing plan.
- Communicates the benefits of joining the Company; demonstrates the value proposition.
- Maintains regular contact and follow up with prospects and tracks pipeline via company CRM.
- Researches and tracks local real estate competitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skill set
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Hunter mentality
- Financially driven
Why you want to work with us!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 17,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
If you are applying from outside the Florida area, please include an outline of your relocation plans in your resume or cover letter and your availability to interview locally.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.