Please apply through the link below:
Are you a storyteller with a way with words? Does crafting the perfect one-liner or call-to-action bring a smile to your face? If so, we’ve been looking for you!
We're searching for a talented Copywriter to develop impactful concepts and copy for a range of marketing communications, with a focus on ads and email campaigns that convince our audience that HomeSmart International is the preferred residential real estate brokerage company in the nation.
The Copywriter must possess the skills and the drive to deliver copy that rises above the rest of the real estate industry. You will be responsible for writing, editing and proofing a variety of marketing materials, including print, digital, video and press releases. The right candidate is a self-starter who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications, designers and project managers.
What you'll do...
- Works with marketing, careers and franchise sales leaders to develop business- and consumer-facing marketing materials, including ads, web, emails, flyers, case studies and much more.
- Maintains focus on the consumer, so that all communication is as clear and impactful as possible.
- Proactively solicits feedback on draft materials and incorporates that direction with their own sense of what will be most effective.
- Develops creative ways to launch products and services and tell stories through several facets of creative.
- Follows current industry trends, social sentiment, competitors and winning campaigns.
- Writes, edits and proofreads while following brand standards and guidelines.
- Follows brand standards and style guides to write engaging, storytelling content in addition to ensuring that research is accurate .
- Adapts to different language styles that appeal to a variety of target markets.
- Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Accountable for checking that all content and citations are substantive, truthful and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- B.S. in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant field
- Excellent A.P. style writing
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with workflow management system (Workzone and HubSpot experience is a plus)
- Please include writing samples in your submission
- Flexible writing style that can adapt to the needs of our internal business partners and brands
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to make complex topics simple
- Solid understanding of brand positioning
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player and willing to work with others to accomplish aggressive company goals
- Adaptable and able to take on new challenges and reprioritize work when new or hot projects come in
- Someone who brings a positive attitude, energy and is passionate about their work
Why you want to work with us!
We are a franchise-based company, extending our HomeSmart “Bamily” all over the United States with over 16,000 real estate agents! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”...this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you...you’re right!
We have a passion for our employees and our agents, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Our beautiful and modern corporate environment has natural light, fresh air, lots of snacks, and friendly spirit day competitions and cook-offs!
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision – Employer Contributed
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply now and become part of the Bamily!