At HomeSmart, we realize the importance of innovative ideas, a collaborative approach and growth opportunity, this is why we seek to find passionate, driven and committed individuals to join us in the ongoing development and expansion of our team. We are in search of an enthusiastic and friendly individual with exceptional attention to detail to join the HomeSmart team. As an ambassador of the HomeSmart Brand this individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence.
The Content Intern is responsible for supporting content marketing programs for the marketing department in collaboration with other departments within the organization.
Part-time, flexible with schedule
· Assists and maintains content marketing efforts.
· Engages and collaborates with departments to receive relevant content for all communication platforms including –Newsletters, Blogs etc.
· Provides support in creating marketing material when needed.
· Works with the content manager and other team members to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with graphics and the overall HomeSmart brand.
· Coordinates campaign development to include video, copy, and content.
·Creates rough draft Blog content based the social media content calendar.
· Other duties as assigned.
Must be either enrolled in or a recent graduate of journalism, marketing or other related program
Must have general understanding of public relations best practices
Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
Must be detail-oriented
Must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Fun atmosphere: HomeSmart has become an industry leader by taking an innovative approach to real estate. Our brand new progressive and fun world headquarters was built with collaboration and success in mind. With new divisions underway we have a start-up atmosphere with an established foundation. We have a passion for our employees and our agents, we encourage everyone to step away from their desk. Relax in the ultra-lounge and play a game of pool or kick back and watch TV. Wind down by using our fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, have a few laughs, stay focused, work hard. Repeat.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary $11/hr DOE
Professional Development Programs
Charitable Contributions and Events
Advancement & Career opportunities